A message from the Country Women’s Association of Victoria regarding the bushfires
Members of The Country Women’s Association of Victoria Inc. are very sad and concerned about the impact of the bushfires across Victoria, especially on those already coping with drought.
We have over ninety years of experience in supporting families and communities through hard times. We continue our support now, for those affected by the fires and the ongoing drought. Through our networks and members in over 300 branches across the state we will bring assistance as it is needed.
At the moment the best response is a monetary donation. A donation for fire or drought relief may be paid into our Emergency Fund by
- Credit Card (please phone 9827 8971)
- Direct Debit (Account Name: CWA VIC TST, BSB Number: 083-427, Account Number: 03-527-5370). Please reference with:
- FIREVIC for a donation to Victorian Fire Relief or
- DROUGHTVIC for a donation to Victorian Drought Relief.
Please send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating donor, date, amount and purpose.
- Cheque (The CWA of VIC Inc.) (please include information of donor and purpose and forward by post to 3 Lansell Road Toorak 3142)
Thank you for your concern for Victorian families and communities in need. We can all do something. I hope you have been able to offer a comforting word to someone or have asked for reassurance from another person.
3 January 2020