The Association works with a number of organisations to improve conditions especially for women and children. This work can involve attendance at meetings, member on a board, memorandum of understanding, activities, events, fundraising, publicity, advocacy, provision of support items eg craft goods, speakers, and much more.
The Representation / Partners are determined by State Council or Government Appointed and the liaison person from the Association is appointed by the State President.
Branches support these through education, getting speakers, lobbying and projects.
The current list of Representations / Partners is:
- Carers Victoria
- (CUAC) Community Utilities Advocacy Centre – reference group
- (CAV) Consumer Affairs Victoria - Working Together Forum
- (COTA) Council on the Ageing
- FarmSafe Victoria
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Victoria - Health Services Advisory Committee
- Travellers Aid
- United Nations Association Australia (Vic) - Status of Women Round Table
- Victoria Day Council - Trustee
- Victorian Farmers Federation