The State Creative Arts Exhibition of The Country Women’s Association of Victoria Inc. will go ahead at the Ararat Town Hall as planned within current COVID regulations
Regional Victoria is open, with restrictions, so we can hold the event in regional Victoria. The people of Ararat and the surrounding region have been looking forward to this event for two years, and we want to deliver an outstanding and COVID safe event for those who can attend.
COVID-Safe regulations will be followed, and the COVID-Safe Plan for the event is available on our website.
- Unfortunately, those living in the Melbourne metropolitan area will not be able to attend this event.
- Interstate residents, even those living in the NSW or SA border bubbles, will not be able to attend.
- Residents of regional Victoria may attend, bringing with them proof of their residence in regional Victoria, e.g., driver’s licence and the wearing of face masks inside and outdoors is mandatory.
The arrangements for delivering entries to the Ararat Town Hall by those living in regional Victoria are unchanged:
- Deliver Handcraft entries to Ararat Town Hall 193 Barkly St Ararat between 2.00 pm and 4.00 pm on Monday 16 August
- Deliver Home Industries and Group Entries to Ararat Town Hall 193 Barkly St Ararat between 9.00 am and 11.00 am on Thursday 19 August
The Exhibition will be open to the public on Friday 20 August 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
Official Opening and Presentation of Awards 11.00 am Friday 20 August
Open to the public on Friday 20 August 9.00 am – 5.00 pm and Saturday 21 August 9.00 am – 4.00 pm.
Collection of entries during allocated time slot after 4.00 pm Saturday 21 August.
Click below for the COVID Safe Plans: