Eligible members are invited to consider nominating for the Senior Office Bearer positions identified below:
- ACWW/International/Community Support Committee Chairperson
- Agriculture and Environment Committee Chairperson
- Catering Committee Chairperson
- Club Committee Chairperson
- Magazine and Communications Committee Chairperson
Nominations are open immediately and close at 5.00pm on 11 April 2022 (this complies with our Constitutional requirement of 45 days before our AGM).
All nominees should be familiar with the Constitution which is available from www.cwaofvic.org.au/about/constitution or upon request from Head Office.
All nominees must obtain the document Election of Board Members and State Council Members Policy and Procedures (which includes the nominations forms) and a Role Description by telephoning Member Services Administrator Robyn Smith on 9827 8971 or emailing email@example.com or downloading them from the website at www.cwaofvic.org.au/members.
The Election Policy Document is in the Documents section under Policies and Procedures in the Members section of our website.
Role Descriptions can be found in the Documents section under Role Descriptions in the Members section of our website along with the CV template and checklist for nominations .
If you need member login details, they are in the January 2022 Posting or contact your Branch Secretary.
When you apply please ensure you have addressed all requirements and criteria listed in the Election of Board Members and State Council Members Policy and Procedures and in the Role Descriptions.
- All required signatures are provided on your nomination form.
- A copy of your current Working with Children card is provided.
- You provide an electronic head and shoulder photo, preferably at least 2MB and attach it to your email rather than embedded in your email.
- You use the CV template which is available on our website or from Robyn Smith. Maximum length for State Council positions (Chairpersons) 2 pages. Please use Arial font no less than size 10.
We look forward to receiving your applications.